Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my first blog

Heyy so i am pretty new at this and i dont know what im doing exactly but hey it is worth a try . Right? Anyways so im finally getting a blog even though i been wanting to FOR A VERY LONG TIME. so kudos to me, you should be very proud.
So my life has been interesting lately busy busy but i love every minute of it. Of course not every day is peaches and cream like i would like but its fun. I can honestly tell you that I am happy and enjoying my life. lets see how can i begin? Well i know i can begin by saying how much i love my family. I love my little sister i love her with all my life, Stephanie shes a little turd sometimes but i dont know what i would do without her. shes a sweet spirit, likes to hide it but she is. Then there is my mom Maria whom i think is my number one role model. Shes the most hard working person that i know, she inspires me and i hope i grow up to be a wonderful mom like she is. Of course i have to mention the brother in law to be,... someday.. his name is Juan and our entire family extremely likes his hardworking self.
Anyways Thats just a part of my family i would rather not talk about my dad for the moment but although hes a tough cookie i know he'll learn his lesson.
I have 3 dogs right now .. there's two chihuahuas- LaLa, SiSi and then my little big girl Princessa. I love them so very much , most deff a dog person.
Now one more thing ill talk about is my current situation, i am living with my momma, sister, and doggies. I am working one job and a half he he just kidding i guess its more like two. One is in an office i work as a secretary and the other is working for myself as a photographer so you'll start seeing more of my work which should make you happy. I am very active in my church i love it so much and it makes me happy that my mom and i go together. I have two callings I am a stake young single adult advisor for the Mesa North Stake, and the other is a Beehive Advisor. Finally, right now i am trying to finish some Sign Language in summer school and it is flying by, so far so good i love it.
I hope you enjoyed my novel as much as i did. he he : P

No comments:

Post a Comment