Sunday, September 13, 2009

The summer time .. summer loving






















JUNE 2009
I am so blessed to be in the ward that Im in because I know some of the nicest people in the world. This past summer around June I believe I got to photograph Michael and Stacey. We had too much fun working together. First we went to the temple and did many shots there and then we went to this little private park which was perfect because there was no other people. I can truly say that I feel like I know how to capture the happiness and love that people have for each other . I believe that is my greatest talent that I have and can share. I cant wait till I find the one someday and lately its become clearer to me what I want in my life and that is to get married in the temple and have an everlasting family like I have seen in my life. I cant wait to go to the wedding and celebrate with them. :D
I love this couple and you can see how much they love each other . Best wishes to them. And of course enjoy looking at my pictures .

No comments:

Post a Comment