Sunday, October 4, 2009

Always nice at Temple
















































Yay for once im able to put this one up right on time. I cant believe im finally starting to get the hang of this. So this would be one of my fellow classmates all the way from junior high and it so happens that she lives around the corner from me. HE HE anyways so she's been telling me for a month or so that she wants to take pics of her family and her precious baby girl so I told her whenever I would be down. She messaged me saying she was waiting for her little babys ears to get pierced and then we planned to do it just yesterday at the temple. I am so happy we did it and they turned out spectacular. What a joy I feel in my heart when I see true love through my lens. I can't tell you how special I feel to be able to capture those sweet and tender moments. Monica tells me she loves them so I would like to thank her for trusting me. So the photographs you see are of Matt and Monica, their baby Alice and then their brothers. Very cute and I cant wait to photograph them again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment